Standard One Year Manufacturer Warranty
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, will repair or replace any products showing factory defects without charge (except for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer), subject to the following provisions and obligations:
- This warranty period commences on the date of purchase. The sales receipt or your purchase invoice is the proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty applies to materials and performance under responsible use.
- This warranty applies only to a new product sold through official channel and authorized channels of distribution.
- This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or otherwise obtains the product from the original purchaser.
- This warranty does not apply to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses or environments.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, improper installation, unauthorized repair, tampering, modification, fire, earthquake, or damage from other external sources - including damage caused by user-replaceable parts.
- This warranty does not cover the natural attrition, depletion of materials or performance. It does not apply to consumable parts such as batteries, cables, or other parts listed as accessories to a system, or other parts designed to diminish in function over time unless a failure is due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover purchases made using online auction sites or other unauthorized resellers.